Merry Chickmas Circle Ornament Gift
This holiday season, give your friends and family the gift of chickens! With this Merry Chickmas Circle Ornament Gift, you can do just that. This unique gift is perfect for the chicken lover in your life. It includes an adorable chicken-shaped ornament, a set of 4 chicken coasters, and a set of 4 chicken notecards. All of these items are made with love and care in the USA. The best part about this gift is that it benefits a great cause. For every purchase made, we will donate 10 meals to Feeding America. So not only will you be giving a great gift, but you?ll also be helping to fight hunger in our country. ###
What is a Chickmas Circle Ornament?
A Chickmas Circle Ornament is a beautiful and unique gift for the holiday season. It is made with love in the USA from high quality materials and can be enjoyed for many years to come. This lovely ornament makes a great addition to any holiday decor and is sure to bring a smile to everyone who sees it.
The History of Chickmas
The History of Chickmas
The origins of the Chickmas holiday are shrouded in mystery, but it is believed to date back to ancient times. The first recorded celebration of Chickmas was in Rome in the year 336 A.D., when Emperor Constantine declared it a holiday. In England, the holiday was first mentioned in a letter written by Saint Boniface in the year 740 A.D.
The traditional chickmas symbol is a stylized chicken or chick, which represents new life and fertility. The holiday has been associated with springtime since ancient times, and the chicken is a symbol of that season. Chickens were also traditionally given as gifts during chickmas.
Today, Chickmas is celebrated around the world on December 25th. It is a time to exchange gifts, enjoy special food and drink, and spend time with family and friends.
How to Make a Chickmas Circle Ornament
To make your Chickmas Circle Ornament, you will need:
-1/4 inch plywood (or a thick piece of cardboard)
-A sharp knife or box cutter
-Ruler or measuring tape
-Paint or markers (optional)
-Twine or ribbon
-Small wooden dowel (optional)
1. Start by cutting out a circular shape from your plywood or cardboard. You can use a bowl or plate as a guide to trace the perfect circle. Then, use your knife or box cutter to carefully cut along the line.
2. Once you have your circle cut out, use your ruler or measuring tape to mark evenly spaced lines around the edge. This will be where you will cut your “feathers”.
3. Using your knife or box cutter, carefully cut along the lines you marked in step 2. Make sure not to cut all the way through – you just want to make shallow cuts that resemble feathers.
4. Now it’s time to decorate! If you’re using paint or markers, have fun adding color and patterns to your Chickmas Circle Ornament. You can also leave it natural for a more rustic look.
5. Once your ornament is complete, thread some twine or ribbon through the top and knot it in place. If you’re using a wooden dowel, thread it through before adding the twine so that it can be used as a h
Why Give a Chickmas Circle Ornament as a Gift?
Giving a Chickmas Circle Ornament as a gift is a great way to show someone you care about them. This beautiful ornament is handcrafted with love and attention to detail, making it a truly unique and special gift. The recipient will cherish this gift for years to come, and it will become a cherished part of their holiday tradition.
The holidays are a time for giving, and what better way to show your loved ones that you care than with a personalized gift? This year, give your friends and family the Merry Chickmas Circle Ornament Gift. This beautiful ornament is handmade with love and comes in a variety of colors to match any Christmas tree. Best of all, each purchase helps support small businesses and farmers. So not only will your loved ones have a beautiful ornament to hang on their tree, but they’ll also be supporting a good cause. Order your ornament today and Spread the Chickmas cheer!