Camping mom green personalized us unisex size hoodie
Do you love spending time outdoors with your loved ones, but dread the thought of getting dirty? If so, then camping may not be the right activity for you. Camping means dirty clothes and lots of them. Gross, yes, but that?s just the reality of camping. Fortunately, there?s a solution: personalized green hoodies! Not only are they comfortable, but they make it easy for you to avoid getting dirty in the first place. Plus, who doesn?t love a personalized hoodie? If you?re looking for a unique gift for someone special or just want to add a little extra comfort to your outdoor activities, then consider ordering a personalized green hoodie from our website. We guarantee you won?t be disappointed!
Welcome to Camping Mom! Our personalized us unisex size hoodie is perfect for the outdoorsy mom who loves to camp, hike and explore new surroundings. This comfortable hoodie is made of a soft, comfortable cotton blend, and features an adorable green camo design on the front with “Camping Mom” printed in white across the back. The hoodie is available in male or female versions, and can be customized with your name or personal message printed on the front. Order yours today and enjoy the great outdoors in style!
– Lightweight hoodie or jacket
– Green fabric
– Sufficient amounts of contrasting fabric for appliques (optional)
– Sewing supplies
– Safety pins
1. Begin by cutting out the hoodie or jacket pieces. If you want to add appliques, cut out the appropriate pieces now. NOTE: You will need to account for the seam allowances on the hoodie and jacket pieces. This means that you will need to have a bit more fabric left than you actually need on each piece, so you can sew on your appliques without worrying about being too close to the edges of the garment. For this project, we used a green and black striped fabric as our contrasting fabric. You could also use any other colors that you like!
2. Next, stitch up your hoodie or jacket pieces using a zigzag stitch or a straight stitch. Make sure that your seams are well sewn down so that they don’t come loose in the wash! We also recommend ironing down your seams so that they look nice and crisp.
3. Now it’s time to add your appliques! We stitched on some brown bear earrings along one edge of our green contrasting fabric, and we also sewed on some simple green leaves along another edge of our fabric. If you’d like to add an extra layer of
If you’re thinking about camping but you’re not sure if you’ll be able to fit into a women’s-specific shirt, don’t worry! You can wear a unisex size hoodie like the one below. It has all the comfort and convenience of a regular sweatshirt, but it’s personalized with your adorable camper profile picture and the word “camping” printed on the front.
To create your personalized hoodie, follow these simple steps:
1) Upload a photo of yourself that will fit on the hoodie’s front. We recommend using a full-body shot so that everything is included in the design. Make sure your hair is pulled back away from your face so that it doesn’t obscure your photo or make it difficult to print clearly. You can use any photo you want, as long as it meets these requirements!
2) Enter your measurements in our sizing form below. Please make sure to include inches and centimeters for both height and width measurements. These will help us create a garment that fits perfectly!
3) After submitting your measurements, we’ll email you the PDF file containing your customized hoodie design. You’ll then be able to print out the file and bring it to your nearest campground to try it on!
Tips for a Successful Camping Trip
Camping trips with the family can be a lot of fun, but they can also be quite stressful if you don’t prepare properly. Follow these tips to make your camping trip as successful as possible!
1. Make a planning sheet. Before you go camping, make a list of everything you need and what you plan on doing each day. This will help keep you organized and ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
2. Bring your own food and water. This might seem like a no-brainer, but sometimes we forget to bring our own food and water when we’re camping. Not only will this save you money on supplies, but it’ll also keep you from having to haul them in from far away every day.
3. Pack light. Don’t overload yourself or your vehicle with unnecessary gear ? that just means more weight to carry around, and more stress on your shoulders when things go wrong. Stick to the basics and you’ll be fine!
4. Get comfortable with the outdoors…and the bugs! Camping can be really buggy at times, so it’s important to get used to it as soon as possible. Wear long pants and sleeves if necessary, and bring along some bug spray (or wear a hat!).
I absolutely love my personalized hoodie! The colors are vibrant and the quality is great. I was a little hesitant to order it because of the price, but after getting it and wearing it I’m so glad I did! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
There are no reviews yet.