Bacardi Rum Hawaiian Shirt
If you?re a fan of tropical drinks, you know that bacardi rum is a mainstay in many of them. And if you?re a fan of tropical shirts, you know that bacardi rum shirts are a must-have. But what if we told you that there was another rum that?s just as good, but doesn?t have the same bad reputation? That rum is bacardi blanco, and we think it deserves to be more well-known. Here?s why: 1. Bacardi blanco has a fruity flavor that is perfect for mixed drinks and cocktails. 2. It has a light and refreshing taste that makes it the perfect rum for summertime. 3. It doesn?t have the harshness or bitterness of other rums, which makes it great for sipping neat or mixing into cocktails. 4. Bacardi blanco is made from white sugarcane rather than dark molasses, which gives it a slightly different flavor profile.
Materials and Tools
Materials and Tools:
-8 oz. of 100% cotton fabric
-1/4 yard of bias tape
-Batting or Fabric Softener
-Bacardi Rum Hawaiian Shirt Instructions:
1. Preheat the iron to its highest setting.
2. Cut the fabric into a 18″ x 26″ rectangle.
3. Place one end of the bias tape on your work surface, so that it is facing up. Center the fabric over the bias tape, and press down evenly across both ends of the fabric.
4. Cross one of the short ends of the bias tape over the long end, and stitch it in place by hand or with a machine, making sure to stretch out the bias tape as you sew it to ensure a smooth finish. Repeat this process on the other short end of the fabric. (If you’re using a machine, make sure to follow your sewing machine’s instructions.)
5. Flip over your newly sewn piece so that it now has two long sides! Iron each side of your shirt carefully until it is crisp and shiny. If desired, you can also add buttons or loops at this point for closure (see photo below).
If you’re looking for a fun and festive shirt to wear this Fourth of July, try making a Hawaiian shirt using Bacardi Rum. This easy pattern requires just a few materials and is made in one or two hours.
To make the shirt, you will need:
-1 medium-width cotton fabric such as lawn or an old T-shirt
-sewing machine and necessary supplies
-Bacardi Rum Shirts Fabric Flamingo Print – 8 oz (227 g)
To make the shirt, follow these instructions:
I. Sew the sleeve seams using a straight stitch. Make sure the seam allowances are evenly trimmed. Press the seam allowances open. Then turn the fabric so that it is right sides together with the front panel and sew along both long edges, pressing down firmly after each stitch to create a neat edge. Turn right side out and press again.
II. Pin the hem in place at your desired height below your armhole, taking into account any bias on your fabric. Sew using a zigzag stitch (or another sturdy seam allowance). Trim off any excess hemming once you’ve finished sewing; you don’t want it to be too short or too long! Finally, press all around the edge of your hemmed area. Voil?! Your finished Hawaiian Shirt is ready to wear!
Looking for a unique and tropical shirt to wear this summer? Look no further than the Bacardi Rum Hawaiian Shirt. This shirt is made from an linen blend fabric, giving it a soft and comfortable feel. The shirt has a blue and yellow Hawaiian print all over it, making it the perfect shirt to show your island pride. Not only is this shirt stylish, but it’s also comfortable and easy to wear. So why not buy one now and enjoy the summer weather in style?
If you’re looking for a shirt that will turn heads and make an impression, look no further than the Bacardi Rum Hawaiian Shirt. This stylish piece is perfect for any tropical getaway, whether you’re lounging by the pool or hitting up a night club. Not only does this shirt have a great look, but it also has some interesting features that make it stand out from the crowd. Whether you’re a fan of rum or not, I’m sure you’ll love wearing this shirt around town!