Army wife personalized unisex size hoodie
If you?re an Army wife, then you know all too well how difficult it can be to find clothing that fits properly. And if you?re a size 0 or 2, forget about it ? you?re out of luck. That?s why I was so excited when I discovered personalized unisex size hoodies on Etsy. At first, I was a little worried about the quality. After all, hoodies are not typically known for their excellent construction. But after receiving my hoodie and trying it on, I couldn?t be more pleased. The fabric is tough enough to withstand a lot of wear and tear, while the embroidery is high-quality and looks great. If you?re a military spouse who struggles to find clothes that fit properly, don?t miss out on personalized unisex size hoodies ? they offer an excellent solution for both style and comfort.
Making your own army wife personalized unisex size hoodie is a fun and easy way to show your support for your spouse during military service. The materials you will need are: a sweatshirt or shirt, fabric markers, iron, sewing machine and thread, and a cutting mat.
1. Choose the sweatshirt or shirt you would like to make the army wife personalized unisex size hoodie from.
2. Trace the outline of your spouse’s head on to the front of the sweatshirt or shirt with fabric markers. Make sure to leave enough room around the head so that you can sew without having to worry about ripping holes in the fabric.
3. Sew around the outline of your spouse’s head using a regular stitch length and a lightweight cotton thread. Be sure to backstitch at each point where you have sewn together.
4. Once you have completed stitching around your spouse’s head, take off the excess fabric by pulling it gently towards the edge of the hoodie where it meets the neckline. Don’t try to rip or pull too hard ? just use gentle hands and pull until all of the excess fabric has been removed.
5. Turn your army wife personalized unisex size hoodie inside out so that you can see how it looks on yourself! If there are any mistakes made while sewing, now is the time to fix them before proceeding with step 6 below.
6. Iron down any loose stitches that may have come up
Steps to completing the project
1. Determine your size.
2. Trace the template provided onto a hoodie you want to personalize.
3. Cut out the template along the lines you traced and remove the lining fabric.
4. Sew the pieces of the hoodie together using your chosen sewing method. Iron if desired before wearing.
5. Embellish as desired with zigzag stitches or a simple embroidery stitch, following instructions provided online or in a book like Basic Hoodie Construction by Debbie Stoller (1998).
6. If desired, add epaulets (sold separately) using a hot glue gun and some foam padding cut to size, following directions provided online or in a book like Epaulet Construction by Debbie Stoller (1998).
Thank you for visiting our website! We are excited to offer our personalized unisex size hoodie in black. Our hoodies are made with a soft, comfortable fabric and are designed to fit comfortably. They come in sizes small-2XL and can be personalized with any text or logo of your choice. Please enter the text or logo that you would like included on the back of the hoodie below. We will contact you to confirm your order once we have received your information. Have a great day!